Friday 15 February 2008

My newest flyer for Heavenly Truffles by Rockeelicious


I can't leave my baking passion behind. The other day I was invited to The Wicked Mum's of Melbourne picnic and I thought I want to make some truffles special for them. I did and glad that they really love them. One of the photo taken I used in my newly Heavenly Truffles by Rockeelicious's flyer.

I would love to commercialized Heavenly Truffles by Rockeelicious one day but for now I would rather focus on my online shop Rockeelicious.com; although I have a huge responsbility to finish my PhD first!! Sounds like I'm a greedy woman yea, but to my self they are my passion and most importantly they would surely secure my life and family in future. Yes, I can earn lots of money with my highly education, but earning money by myself, with my talent and will.

Here's my newly flyer design for Heavenly Truffles by Rockeelicious.


No comments: